Saturday, June 22, 2013

IT'S FREE! The Art of Teaching is Giving Away Almost Everything!

I'll soon be moving my blog to a new location and changing a few things so I decided that in order to celebrate this new move I would make quite a few of my Tpt items free! YAY! Here's a list of what's free now:

Cinderella Blending Cards:

Letters H-Z worksheets and activities:

Letter D worksheets and activities:

Letter E worksheets and activities:

Letter F worksheets and activities
Alphabet Unit: Letter F
Letter G worksheets and activities:

Letters A-D worksheets and activities and BONUS: vowels!

Monthly Bulletin Board Ideas:

I hope you all enjoy! I'll be adding more in the coming days! Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU... I downloaded it all!!! Can't wait to use it next year.. I teach Kindergarten, so it's perfect.