Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween and FREEBIE!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope that everyone has a great Halloween this year. I know that most of us cringe a bit when Halloween comes in the middle of the week because we know that the kids are going to be a bit CRAZY for the rest of the week, but I have to say that I really enjoyed today! It has been so much fun. I have never been part of a school that does so much for Halloween. My kids dress up, go Trick-or-Treating, get gifts from the principals, and play so many games. It's been a blast!
I'm a baby. I have my baby dolls, a bottle, and a binkie around my nec and I'm so happy! It was really hard to find costumes here so I just used what I had in my closet!

Teacher Star and I all dressed up!

Teacher Star had never dressed up for Halloween before.

Our Morning Exercises!

Teacher Star doing morning exercises!

Getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating!

Look at our stash! SO MUCH CANDY!


More Decorations

I just love the sign. I got it off pinterest!

This last picture is a photo of the math/art project we did this week. I taught the kids about AB and ABC patterns and we made witch hats using one of those patterns. Then I put them on a picture of each corresponding kid. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved seeing them on the wall. I have attached below the JPG for this project. Just click on it, save it to the desktop and you're good to go! Have fun!     



  1. Me gusta mucho el método de aprendizaje de la educación a este niño child.By método realmente disfrutar de la educación. Ellos pueden aprender educación con mayor facilidad.

  2. Hey Bri!

    I don't know if you've already been nominated, but I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Miss you!